Thursday, February 10, 2011

All it took was a flash of the thumb throttle, a quick look at the bolt pattern on the front hubs, the location of the transmission belt housing and the sound of that thumping V-twin and I knew Mini Rip was based on the 2009 Polaris Sportsman 850 XP!After a few more runs to get used to the steering, I hit the swamp. This is where the true extreme capabilities of Mini Rip began to reveal its dominant abilities.
http://www.atvrideronline.com/quads/1010_atvp_howe_and_howe_technologies_adventure_trip/mini_rip.html

I chose this topic because these people build the things i like the most and enjoy watching them on descovery and larning how to build more things and build better. Whene i first sawe this thing  i thout it would noy evean turn and it would be a peace of junk. but whene thay started riding it around i saw it was very manoverable and moved realy fast but it looks like it would not be safe on roll overs becuse it has no protection over the head like a roll bar so you will not get hurt. othere than that it looks like it could be perty fun and it also cost a lot of money.

Howe And Howe Technologies Adventure Trip Front Shot

2 comments:

  1. I think that it seems cool. Its not anything that I would buy. Maybe I will sit on the sidelines and watch other people ride it because that does not look safe at all. Its a great invention though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this is a really good topic. I think it would be fun to build one and even ride the one in your picture.

    ReplyDelete