Tuesday, February 1, 2011

welcom to my blog

The reason for my blog is because I have lived my life with atv’s . I grew up ridding atvs and they are a big part of my life. They are a big part of my life because I’ve broken my body parts and I have also seen people I knew die on them that is part of the reason I build them because I know how they ride and are more carful than most people are on them but still have a good time. I also build them because I like to and have fun doing it. What you can expect to learn on this blog is how you should build them the right way and not rig something up that might hurt you. One way to do that is putting the right size pipe to use so it won’t bend all up from the power of the motor and still ride. Then there is stronger pipe or there is lighter pipe it depends on wait you are doing and how you ride most of the time. I will also show you how to make the atv before you start it like build the atv around the tires and the motor. You could also know that there is pipe and there is steal to use because pipe bends a whole lot more easer than steal does and you should use steal over pipe. There is a lot of reason I like building atvs because I love them and I have been around them my hole life and love to ride them.

3 comments:

  1. this should be a interesting blog. i have never really learned how to build anything mechanically.hopefullt by the end of this blog experience i will know how to make a atv. yeh right! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree that this will be an interesting blog. I like ATV's to and cant wait to read how to build one. Ive kind of grew up with atv's to. also go-carts and motor scooters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this was a good blog because I like the topic. It was interesting and I think that people can learn a lot from this blog. I like that you did it on ATVs cause I like ATVs. (:

    ReplyDelete