Thursday, February 17, 2011

ways to lift a fourwheeler

why do people want to lift there atvs .Thay want to because thy can say there's is bigger and it can go through more teran and wont get stuck ase bad. you can lift one by making your own and our buying one to bolt on your atv but if your atv is to old you have to make it your self and that can be hard but you can do it because if you set your mind to it it will get done. you can lift it by welding pipe together into notches to put them together you can make noches by drilling a hole in the very end with the bit half out and half in. but it is very hard to do if you dont have the tools. http://www.ehow.com/how_4728275_make-custom-atv-trailers.html
See full size image


3 comments:

  1. Even though i do not have a ATV, this could possibly be helpful to me because i have a friend who had a fourweeler. The only problem i would have is the fact that your instructions on acually lifting a fourweeler was very brif and hard to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very helpful. I also don't have a ATV. But I do want to buy one. I do not think I will try to lift it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good blog even though it wouldn't help me, only because I don't have an ATV...Yet. But If someone wanted to learn how to lift an ATV, this would be a good blog to get that information from.

    ReplyDelete